Monday, December 3, 2007

Hellogoodybe

Everyone back home should enjoy this - this is a video I helped Mark Anderson make in one day before I left for Los Angeles. The famous Drama class music video project was underway and he asked me for a hand. Of course, by "hand" he meant for me to direct, film, puppeteer, and edit.

This project is possibly the most well known feature of any class at my old high school - probably because it's the most fun to do, and even more fun to watch the presentations. I'm told that they still show my video I did my senior year of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen for inspiration. I'll upload that one when I get the chance. Until then, here's mine and Mark's video to Here in Your Arms, by Hellogoodbye. (This will probably be a dead link soon due to copyright law, so if nothing shows up, it's your lazy fault for not reading my blog soon enough.)





0 comments: