Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just a sentence

So I thought to myself this afternoon, "How cool would it be to write a blog made of one rediculous run-on sentence," so I decided to give it a try, then unaware of how remarkably difficult it would prove itself to be, now wondering why such a useless idea would even enter my mind in the first place, I sit here at the computer wondering what I'll write about next, whether I choose to write about my interview at JCD (James Durbin Communications), which is a radio production outfit dealing mostly with internet and over-the-air radio, but is also delving more and more into television, or I could talk about how I'm in Los Angeles right now (for the many of you who still thought I was in Modesto - I'm only here for the weekend), but there's still much more to be done, such as my interview at Starbucks tomorrow, which, (hopefully) along with my *crosses fingers* future employment at JDC, will level out my expenses, so hopefully both gigs are bagged and I'll be well on my way to being a happy (steadily employed) camper once again who will enjoy his time at Disneyland on Sunday and be making the trek back up to Modesto that evening while drafting behind his friend Cameron, whom, as I just found out is in Orange County this weekend as well for some medical tests as he's currently applying for the Police Academy down here - it's always good to have the police on your side, as it is also good to refrain from writing run-on sentences, so I think I'll stop and go to bed now, goodnight.

0 comments: