Saturday, July 28, 2007

84 Hours

That's right, three and a half days until I'm on the road. Oh yeah I should probably clarify - the boys producing the film I'm going to be AC'ing for in Michigan are paying me to drive myself and three friends all the way there and back. Even better than flying (to me, anyway.) What's better is that not only is everything paid for, gas, hotel, etc, I'm also getting compensated for wear/tear on the car. Basically I'm cheaper than a rental company because they don't need to pay for any kind of insurance fees. It's beautiful.

..

Lately, I've been drawing a million comics. Well, not a million. I've got five or six more that none of you have seen yet. Two of which I drew in the last ninety minutes at work babysitting the computer lab (Saturdays are the worst). As I write this, I'm wondering what sort of format I should adopt for releasing them. I know you all wish I could release two every day, but I'm not ready for that sort of commitment. ;) We'll see. Just know I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Yesterday I took a trip to Borders after work and picked up a few CD's. Interpol's new album, along with Kaki King's latest and Leslie Feist's (from Broken Social Scene) awesome album, The Reminder. I think I prefer Let it Die over it, but she's still great. I was really disappointed that I couldn't find Set Yourself on Fire by Stars (Amy Millan - also from Broken Social Scene) in spite of Borders' computer saying they had it in stock. That stupid Harry Potter release turned thestore upside down, the clerk told me as I told her my troubles. Why Harry Potter freaks would mess up the music section, I have no idea. *sigh*

0 comments: